The new X series offers Quest quality at the best price. The X10 combines a modern design and resistance, with all the necessary features for the treasure hunter. The Quest X10 is equipped with the TurboD Blade coil for better performance at greater depth in the ground and better performance in mineralized conditions.
The weatherproof control box ensures that the detectors are completely safe in rainy or humid conditions.
Based on the CVX (Compact VLF) platform, the detectors of the X series are designed for a start with more intuitive Menu and stable performance. They can share coils with the Q series of Quest as Raptor and new models of coils that are coming soon.
The processor guarantees a good recovery speed and a high immunity to daily electronic interference. We maintained all the essential functions, such as the ground balance, the digital identification of the objective, the pinpoint.
4 search modes that are All Metal, Coins, Jewelry and Personalized. Operating frequencies of 7.99 kHz with which there is no object or treasure that will resist the magnifico X10.
- Frequency: VLF technology 7.99 kHz
- Resistant to rain or humidity
- Structure: Rigid aluminum body with extendable arms from 55 cm to 104 cm
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh Li-Po battery, USB rechargeable
- Coil: 9 "× 5" Blade TurboD waterproof.
- Indicators: Depth reader, Metal identification indication, Battery status.
- Audio output: Built-in speaker, 3.5mm input for headphones
- LCD display: 60 x 45 mm LCD panel
- 4 search modes: all metal, coins, jewelry and customized
- 3 Detection modes: threshold, tones, range adjustment by ID ID
- Weight: 0.94 kg (with coil).
- Life of the battery: 8 to 12 hrs approximately.
- Pinpointer function: included
- Balance of land: included
- Rear led light: included activated from a button
WHATS IN THE BOX:
- Quest X10 detector
- Coil 9 "x 5" Blade Turbo D waterproof
- Protective cover for coil
- Micro USB charger cable
- Quick Start Guide.