GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) is a device that emits very short impulses of radio waves (2-10 NS, 100-1000 VOLTS) into the ground and then receives the reflection of these radio waves. These reflections are then processed by very sophisticated computer software to produce an image of what is underground. GPR is an excellent way to find underground anomalies such as caves, tunnels, mine shafts, mineral veins, water, or buried treasure.
Up until now, GPR has been very expensive, very difficult to use, and not very portable. The EZ RAD Dipole, by Terra Exploration Group, is light weight and portable, hand held, and produces REAL-TIME imaging as you walk. There is no need to process the data after you do a survey. All you need to do is turn it on and start walking, you will INSTANTLY see what is below your feet to depths up to 20 meters!The EZ RAD Dipole is so easy to use, you will be an expert in no time! It's affordable too!.
- Mineral exploration & tunneling design
- Mine Site Evaluation
- Stratigraphy & Strata Mapping
- Water & Gas Pocket Detection
- Glaciology & Ice Thickness Determination
- Archeological Surveying
- Infrastructure Planning & Construction
- Evaluate Construction Site Stability
- Detect Sinkhole Areas
- Buried Cache Detection
The EZ RAD Dipole is an indispensable tool for every researcher, archaeologist, geo-engineer or hobbyist.
- Easy assembly and startup in less than 10 minutes.
- Versatile & robust - Made for the harsh outdoors - water and dust resistant.
- Power in your pocket - connect to any Android device, press start and you are instantly surveying.
- Lightweight & easy carry
- Packaged neatly in a lightweight backpack, the whole system is under 7 lbs.
- Live feed of what is under your feet - no delays, no confusions.