We improved the metal detection technology of the Rover Series and created the Rover C4. With this metal detector and 3d ground scanner we simplify your treasure hunting experience. We combined three former OKM detectors (Rover C, Rover C II and Rover Gold) into Rover C4.
This treasure detector is easy to handle via touch screen. It can detect lost treasures (coins, rings, jewelry etc.) as well as void structures (tunnels, caves, chambers, sepulchers etc.). The detector is also equipped with an innovative LED orbit, that indicates underground targets visually. While scanning the ground this LED sphere emits colored light to visualize detected metals and cavities.
Additional features of the Rover C4 are:
- Supported operating modes: Ground Scan, Pin Pointer, Mineral Scan, Magnetometer
- Graphical user interface in many different languages
- Operational touch screen with alternative hardware buttons
- Multilevel LED lighting to operate the detector in dark environments
- Wireless data transfer
- 4 separated memory areas to store recorded measuring data
- Standard Probe and Super Sensor with innovative LED orbit
GROUND SCANNING WITH METAL DETECTOR
One of the most versatile operating modes in our 3d metal detectors is Ground Scan. This function is used to scan a rectangular area to obtain measuring data from underground structures and objects.
- Lost treasures and hidden precous metals: treasure chests, gold coins, jewelry, silverware, statues, general valuables, buttons, medals, ...
- Underground voids and cavities: tunnels, graves, chambers, cellars, sepulchers, dugouts, shelters, bunkers, ...
- Natural gold minerals: gold ore, gold deposits, gold veins, ...
3D DATA ANALYSIS WITH VISUALIZER 3D
During this analysis you can
Identify potential objects and hidden treasures
You will see the targets represented by different colors. The color information will tell you if it is a ferrous metal (iron, steel, ...), precious metal (gold, silver, bronze, copper, ...) or a void structure (cave, tunnel, grave, chamber, ...).
Determine position and depth
The software shows the position of the detected anomalies and - according to the chosen soil - how deep the target is buried in the ground.
- Calculate object dimensions
Next to the depth information Visualizer 3D can also calculate the dimensions of hidden targets and buried items.